3.31.2006

Band Of Horses: Live At Neumos, Seattle, WA March 4, 2006















I react to hype. I listen to what other people say about other people. I guess I am a people person. So when the word went out on Everything All The Time, the very solid debut by Seattle, Washington's Band of Horses, I had to check them out. I have to tell you this, I am suitably impressed with this guys. And for those of you who like comparisms (I don't), everyone says vocalist Ben Bridwell sounds like JJ of My Morning Jacket, but I think he sounds like Ben Bridwell. I hate hype about names.
Now to the music. Here's a solid sounding live show at Neumos. Don't forget to get yourself a copy of EATT.
Intro
Monsters
Snow Song
The Great Salt Lake
No One
(Biding Time Is A) Boat Row
Wicked Gil
Our Swords
Part One
The Funeral (Cut Short)
Chained And Bound
Encore Break
St. Augustine
The Funeral

1 Comments:

Blogger Moka said...

these guys have been very hyped in the past and don't need any name drop to their sound (i also hate namedropping but sometimes it's inevitable). Nice post :)

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home