3.22.2006

Electronica


2005 was a good year for meddlers in the world of sequencing, synthesizing and sampling. I now present to you picks from the best. Rock on.

Caveat: The synth-guy in the photo is not me or anyone I know, just a victim of blogcumstance.

Kraftwerk: Neon Lights
Ladytron: Destroy Everything You Touch
Vitalic: My Friend Dario
Jason Forrest: Nightclothes and Headphones (Radio edit)
M83: Car Chase Terror
M83: Teen Angst
LCD Soundsystem: Tribulations
LCD Soundsystem: Disco Infiltrator
Boards of Canada: 1969
Boards of Canada: Music Is Math
Prefuse 73: Pagina Cinco

If this genre knocks your ruts off, then bookmark this blog - it's electric, boogie, boogie, woogie!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caveat is god of synth!!!

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some nice choices. car chase terror still plays constantly on my winamp. great songs for smoke sessions with friends.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home