3.30.2006

KNK Moving House To EZArchive

Finally succumbing to my big spender lifestyle, I have decided to take up storage with EZArchive and save myself the hassle of hustling space for expression. So my friends, you should be grateful 'cos this means more solid content on this 'ere blog. In a matter of hours, KNK would be expanding, consolidating, buying out the small guys, hostile takeovers etc.

To help support this shindig which is for your reading pleasure in the first place, all you need do is click through my page to the emusic free mp3 offers. Now I don't see how anyone who has not tried this out can lose from this deal, which makes me wonder why I haven't got any dough yet from my affilateship (is this a word?) clickthroughs. Here's how it works.

Click on the emusic banner on the top of this page.
This takes you to the emusic page where you sign up for 50 free mp3s, no stress, no hassle, no hidden commitments.
Cancel anytime during the trial offer, you get to keep your mp3s and nobody messes with your money card.
I get some money for the referral. I buy a bottle of shandy to celebrate and blog harder.

Bob's not your uncle and everybody wins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home