3.23.2006

Nightpost: Reflecting on Jens Lekman and the Emptiness of a Hotel Room

Jens Lekman is probably a sad guy. Here's an excerpt from an interview with the PopMatters people.

PM: What girl has been the most inspiring to you?
JL: Sara. The girl I dedicated the album (Oh, You're So Silent Jens) to. She's the only girl I've been in a relationship with and everyone I've met after we broke up has seemed so boring in comparison.

Damn Jens. You're so in need of love. Anyhow, since I'm hanging out all by myself tonight in a godknowswhypeopleloveit hotel room, I have no choice but to jam your songs. You can relate.

4 Comments:

Blogger innes said...

A lonely man indeed,

By the way,your link for "Man Walks Into A Bar" links to the "Draw a Dinosaur For Me" file.

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, man, that's lame, limp-wristed wank music.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Esquirrel, yo! said...

Thanks Innes. Pulled the misguided link. Cheers.

2:19 PM  
Blogger sassafrass said...

is it sarah from el perro del mar???

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home