4.17.2006

Belle and Sebastian: All Songs Considered Set, Washington DC's 9.30 Club March 6, 2006

One of my regrets thus far in life is that I never got to see Pavement live. You see, I used to live in Nigeria, and Pavement never toured that far. If 30 years from now I am still running this blog and I declare I never saw Belle and Sebastian live, then you can conclude my life was pretty much a hollow shell.

Well, thanks to the digital age, at least we can now approximate these feelings. Here Part 1 of B&S' All Songs Considered set. The set features songs from The Life Pursuit and mega-compilation Push Barman To Open Old Wounds among other albums. The latter is a must have for any fan or newcomer to B&S. Part 2 tomorrow.

Intro
Expectations
Interlude
Another Sunny Day
Women's Realm
Sukie in the Graveyard
Electric Renaissance
The Loneliness of a Middle Distance Runner
To Be Myself Completely
The Blues Are Still Blue
Piazza, New York Catcher
Belle and Sebastian
Funny Little Frog

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I downloaded two tracks, going for a third - link site disappeared!
Is it me or did Stuart Murdoch call the police and take the links down?

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scratch that - its back

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the songs won't download for me.
i think my life is over.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home