4.27.2006

Bjork, Final Installment: The Cover Me Bootlegs

Stressed Out (Björk did a few remixes of this song by A Tribe Called Quest; she sings on this one)
Yoga (A collaboration with her ex, Tricky, from his album "Nearly God")
Short Term Affair (Live with Steve Coogan's character Tony Ferrino at the BBC Comic Relief gala on Red Nose Day 14.03.97)
Lilith (Collaboration with Plaid from their album "Not For Threes")
Min Farfar Drikker Sødmælk ("My Grandpa Drinks Hi-Fat Milk", traditional Danish song performed at the Danish Grammies 1997)
Jólasveinar (Traditional Icelandic christmas-song from KROQ's "How The...Stole Christmas" tape)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only comment I have to state is on some of the songs I can't download them. I don't know if you did that purposly or otherwise. But basiclly it would be nice to download some other songs beside what I got from you already like "Short Term Affair", "Yoga", and "Jolasveinar". Other than that theirs nothing else.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually when I listed those songs earlier those were songs I wasn't able to burn.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please make your Bjork mp3s available again. Especially "Short Term Affair".

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh, I agree with the last blogger please make these Mp3's availavle again. For me Especailly the "Stressed Out"!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home