4.25.2006

Jeff Buckley Rarities...Series: Live At WNEW, Sony Studios, NYC., April 6 1995

Time for another installment of the series of posts on Jeff Buckley rarities, outtakes, unreleased live and non-album tracks. I half expect someone to leave me a comment at this point asking wtf is up with the Buckley posts. Well, if you decide to do so, remember it's my blog, not yours. I can post about the sounds of the River Zanzibar if I want to. And I very well might.

But seriously, doing a series is kinda easy...then I don't have to lay in on my thoughts about the subject, which I am sure no one reads.

Dream Brother
So Real
Mojo Pin
Grace
Lilac Wine
Last Goodbye
Eternal Life/Kick Out The Jams (two different songs, just joined at the hip)
Lover, You Should've Come Over

Olde Buckley Postes:
Jeff Buckley Rarities...Part 2
Jeff Buckley Rarities, Outtakes, Live & Non-album tracks

4 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

I'm not going to ask 'WTF' about these posts, cause they are brilliant. I never knew how much Buckley I could listen to until now.
Keep going!!!
Ben

8:32 AM  
Blogger jonder said...

I once saw Jeff Buckley perform "Kick Out the Jams", and I've been hoping to find a recording of it. Thanks so much!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sounds of the River Zanzibar would actually be kinda cool, but a Jeff Buckley rarities series is even better.

Thanks so much!

I'm not registered, or I would've left a name, take care
Jules

4:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey I didn't find your splendid blog until recently and I was wondering if you would be willing to upload some of the Buckley and Bjork rarities again. I can't get the all flowers in time song out of my head. Well, I hope to hear from you.
-Cheers-
DPerezcassar@gmail.com

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home