4.08.2006

Joshua Kadison, Anyone?

Here's Joshua Kadison, pianist and general "mush" music guy. The kind of music you either hate or love. Case in point: Painted Desert Serenade. Bought this cd at a library sale in 2003, which replaced my cassette tape of the same album that I had since '95. Some days I put this cd on heavy rotation, happy to get lost in the hopelessness that does not reflect my emotional or other state. And sometimes I want to throw out the cd (just like I smashed the cassette) but I think of Jessie (the breakup hymn for Sarah Jessica Parker)and my nerves fail. State your ambivalence too for the record.

Find JK stuff here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

I can't stand Sarah Jessica Parker, so I had to take "Jessie" out of pure curiousity. Thanks.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home