4.04.2006

Of New Morrissey, And A Stylised Lament On Positions Taken On Canadian Seals and Tours


















Dear Moz,

If you won't come to Canada, then I Will See You In Far Off Places. Dear God, Please Help Me as I have been your fan for way too long. With this decision, You Have Killed Me.

Remember, there is no such thing in life as normal. And no chance in hell I can touch your heart with this cheesy post. Anyway, come back In The Future When All's Well.

Go listen to these Moz chants.

At Last I Am Born
I Will See You In Far Off Places
You Have Killed Me
The Youngest Was The Most Loved (recommended)

Buy the new Moz, you'll be suitably impressed.

1 Comments:

Blogger JOE GILLIS said...

Hmm... you seem to be offering the four songs that I like from the album. Would make a swell single or EP, methinks. And an excellent post.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home