4.02.2006

Ryan Adams: Live At The Carling Academy, Glasgow, UK 2006-2-15

Fact: Ryan Adams is a genius.
Fact: Screw you Jim Derogatis.
Fact: Anyone who's heard my "after the concert" rant knows I hate acts that come in, play songs on their latest album, and leave. I love banter. I am a banter guy. Live shows are for performers, not singers. You have to talk to your audience, tell crude or funny jokes or whatever, I don't care. But you have to make them feel part of the experience. You have to allow them scream "I fucking love you" or "Why do you rock so hard" or "You're so frigging hot" or whatever their sick minds can dredge up. Which is why I will always go see Buck 65 whenever he's in town. For this reason, I also think Ryan Adams kicks deep ass at this Glasgow Show. Follow along.

Intro
Don't Get Sentimental On Me
Interlude 1
Elizabeth
Interlude 2
Everything Dies
Interlude 3
Please Do Not Let Me Go
Interlude 4
Easy Plateau
Interlude 5
Wish You Were Here
Wish You Were Here (Re-start on electric guitar)
Interlude 6
Who We Were
Interlude 7
A Kiss Before I Go
Interlude 8
Why Do They Leave?
Interlude 9
La Cienega Just Smiled
Interlude 10/Rosebud False Start

More from the show tomorrow...

3 Comments:

Blogger Cameron said...

My first visit.

Keep fighting the good fight.

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fact: ryan adams is cute

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that the setlist for the sep 22 2006 concert & does anyone know who the support is?

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home