4.23.2006

Shuffle Hitlist

Cranked up my "7800-song" itunes and the Party Shuffle hit me with this mother lode playlist. How often does this happen? Never! So I made up a playlist of the songs titled "Shuffle Hitlist" which I'll keep and cherish forever.

Red 12 Rods from the Gay? EP
Another Morning Stoner And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead from Source Tags & Codes
Did You See The Words Animal Collective from Feels
O' Malley, Former Underdog Deerhoof from The Runners Four
How A Resurrection Really Feels The Hold Steady from Separation Sunday
False Skorpion Pavement from Rattled By La Rush EP
No Tan Lines Pavement from Shady Lane EP
No Cars Go The Arcade Fire from The Arcade Fire EP
Maps Yeah Yeah Yeahs from Fever To Tell
I Love The Valley OH! Xiu Xiu from Fabulous Muscles
Zoom! Super Furry Animals from Love Kraft
I've Hardly Been Stephen Malkmus from Face The Truth
I Summon You Spoon from Gimme Fiction
Aveda Hot Hot Heat from Make Up The Breakdown
Sports Car Paso Mino from Good People (appears there's no sales link on the www. Bought the cd at the Jason Collett live gig at the PowerPlant-Paso Mino is Jason's backing band. They also opened.)

As I always say, like a song (and there's no bad song on this playlist), buy an album (click on the album link to take you to the market).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love to see (and hear) an excess of pavement and sm! thanks

x rosie

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home