4.01.2006

Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks, Live at the Crystal Ballroom, Portland, Oregon, 12-30-05; rbally Quits

rbally just announced his retirement from this blogging business. According to a reassuring post on his superdope blog, "rbally is ending. I just have too much going on to post on a regular basis."

Well, I relate. It's also tough for me to find time to blog while meeting the demands of my very cool academic job and my endless quest for perfection. I mean, only last night, I multitasked through a paper on the shortcomings of the sequestration thesis, another on the concept of dignity in political rhetoric, the best way to cut an apple for a late night peanut butter and granny smith apple snack, and a post on Sebadoh. And all the time wondering if anyone actually read my bloody blog. But I digress...

Anyway, this post's for you. I know you were just getting into Pavement and SM's work, so here is a December 05 show at the Crystal Ballroom. This is your exit music, so put on your feather skirt, grab your maracas and jiggle your waist.

Intro
Water and a Seat
Pencil Rot
Phantasies
Baby C'mon
Witch Mountain Bridge
No More Shoes
For You
Post-Paint Boy
Church on White
It Kills
Eagle Rock

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennings said...

Thanks for the shout, and keep on, keep on.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home