5.13.2006

Playlist, Thom Yorke Announces Solo Album

Radiohead's Thom Yorke just announced an upcoming solo album. Pitchfork has the gist.

Here's another of those KNK playlists everyone's talking about:). Thanks to all you fellas who have suggested songs for the best wedding that's happening this year. For those of you who haven't, do give it a shot, you may surprise yourself.
Cemetry Gates The Smiths
Part One Band of Horses
Den Trawler The Spinanes
Blood Rites ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead
Come In Alone My Bloody Valentine
A Way To The Sea Jet Lag
I know You Tried Luna
Numbers Pompeii
Write It Down Softies
O Tedium Vehicle Flips
One Half Laughing Aislers Set
Precious Minipop
The Charm Offensive Oceansize
Bokkie Elefant
I Want, I Want, I Want Starlight Drive
Born On A Train Magnetic Fields
Rivers Run Dry Len Brown Society

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home