5.07.2006

Sunday Night Playlist

Acacia Ii Spy Island
To The Sea Razorlight
Falling Apart The Distants
War Celebration
The Fix Is In Heatmiser
Walkin' Around The Hang Ups
Same Time Same Place Regia
Dealer Plates Billy Harvey
Plakka Plakka Lampshade
Silent Life Fruit Bats
Dr. Pepper American Analog Set
The Summer Yo La Tengo
I'll Be Your Man The Elected
A Man Like Me Beulah
Reasons For Silence (Ed's Song) Delgados
Neighborhood No. 1 (Tunnels) Arcade Fire
Holiday Holopaw
Hounds Of Love The Futureheads

3 Comments:

Blogger Esquirrel, yo! said...

All files play on my mac just fine-problem may be with your computer, browser or other software. I recommend Firefox with quicktime plugin. Or just download songs and play wherever you wish. Or buy a mac.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Esquirrel, yo! said...

True. I can't troubleshoot WMP-I personally abhor microsoft software. I suggest you download quicktime + itunes for windows (free at http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html) and save yourself some stress.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Note that this has nothing to do with Mac/PC. They don't play on a Mac either.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home