6.26.2006

Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris: Live at the Ahoy, Rotterdam, June 5 2006.

Coming back from a weekend of full blast involvement in a baby dedication (the lovely Nnenna!), this is the most interesting thing I found in my inbox. As always, the highlights for me are the Emmylou solos, but I'm very partial to her voice, so judge for yourselves. This is Part 1 of the set, Part 2 later.

Right Now
Red Staggerwing
Michelangelo (Emmylou Harris solo)
I Dug Up A Diamond
Born To Run
Red Dirt Girl (Emmylou Harris solo)
Band Introduction
Done With Bonaparte
Romeo & Juliet (Mark Knopfler solo)
Song For Sonny Liston (Mark Knopfler solo)
Belle Starr
This Is Us

Buy All The Roadrunning.

4 Comments:

Blogger Syntax said...

Great posting, as I like Mark and the Dire Straits very much, I can't await part II.

Keep on rockin'

Steve :-)

1:17 AM  
Blogger JeansMusicBlog said...

Have the show from Brussels.
This one is for a fan also great.
Can't wait for the second part.
Thanks !

3:28 PM  
Blogger JeansMusicBlog said...

Will like to add I got the Dutch show from a friend but it turned out to be the Brussels show with a small edit.
Don't mind the quality of this one.
Wanted to be there but couldn't. So by listening to this first part it's almost if I was there !!

I can't hardly wait ... :-)

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you be posting the second part soon? :)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home