6.14.2006

Mozza: Live at C.U. Fieldhouse, Boulder, Colorado, October 1, 1992.

I am probably obsessed with the Moz. 5 posts now and counting. Luckily for you, I know why. He gets me. He really gets me. And I just had to share a set that includes live "You're The One For Me, Fatty", "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful", "National Front Disco" and Moz saying "thank you for coming to this funny little party".

Girl Least Likely To
November Spawned A Monster
Certain People I Know
Sister, I'm A Poet
Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference / My Insatiable One (Suede cover)
Tomorrow
We'll Let You Know
Suedehead
He Knows I'd Love To See Him
You're The One For Me, Fatty
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Alsatian Cousin
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
Everyday Is Like Sunday
National Front Disco

Bonus: Good Looking Man About Town (from the "You Have Killed Me" single)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this - looking forward to a good listen. Any likelihood of posting the B sides to "Youngest" ie Ganglord etc?

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Moz. He's my hero.

2:19 PM  
Blogger coxon le woof said...

Great Morrissey set.

Takes me back - my first ever gig was Morrissey in December 1992.

And Ijust saw him again last month and he's still as awesome as ever.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snagged "Girl Least Likely To," "National Front Disco," and "Such a Little .../My Insatiable One" -- I've been looking for his cover of "My Instatiable One" for ages, thanks!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home