6.02.2006

New and Interesting: The Morning Benders

Via email comes this message:
hello,
I am in a band from the bay area called the morning benders. I came across your blog the other day and thought you might enjoy our music. here is a link to a bunch of mp3s that we uploaded, feel free to repost or link to them. some of them are unreleased and others were released on our first EP: "loose change." you can read what some other people have been saying about us here. please write back if you have any questions!

thank you much,
the morning benders
www.myspace.com/themorningbenders
www.themorningbenders.com

I get a couple of these a day and I try to check them out, always good to hear new music. However, I only post about stuff I like. That said, I find these guys somewhat interesting, worth checking out if you ever wondered what could be if Jeff Tweedy was a member of The Beatles. I particularly liked "I Was Wrong"-a kinda laid back track with lazy percussions, staccato-ed beats, and the ululations of vocalist Chris Chu. Keep your handkerchief close, you may need to wipe your tears.

I Was Wrong
Morning Fog
Loose Change (Rough Version)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home