7.01.2006

Regina Spektor: BBC Radio 3 Mixing It Session, 29 June 2006.

A few weeks ago I wrote with much love about Regina Spektor's new single "Fidelity". At that time, I had high hopes for the forthcoming Begin To Hope, and true to expectations, it was tight on delivery. So I am very much in a Specktorian mood these days, and I turned to her today to help me beat back the emotions from England losing to Portugal in the World Cup quarter finals. Bollocks.

Enjoy this recent BBC set.

On The Radio
Interview Pt1
Twenty Years of Snow
Interview Pt2
Field Below
Interview Pt3
Fidelity

If France loses today, I am chewing through a chicken bone.

Update: Brazil is gone! Brazil is gone!! Brazil is gone!!! Happiness becomes me.

10 Comments:

Blogger Sine Metu said...

YEAH!

They laughed at us (Argentina) yesterday!

Now who's crying?

4:36 PM  
Blogger Kelly and José said...

Thank you so very much for the Regina Spektor BBC recording :)

10:24 AM  
Blogger Jefe said...

Just wanted to say very well done blog. The clean format is also quite nice.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so annoyed when I found out I missed this.
I'm loving this blog more and more

6:59 PM  
Blogger Hobo said...

Great to see Regina getting a mention. Saw her live earlier this year and she is truly an awesome performer!!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i found your blog from some other blog when you posted the tom waits shows, and have been a subscriber since.

you've posted some great music like my favorite band explosions in the sky.

i have to say after listening to regina spektor, i'm very impressed with her.

i thought i'd finally drop you a note to thank you for all the new music i've been introduced to.

keep up the good work mate!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Esquirrel, yo! said...

Thanks James. Happy to help.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its dead

Page Not Found
Content not found for "/bugxy/AlbumSpace/2O6YHG2KLW/06+Interview+Pt3.mp3" (No content for instance "AlbumSpace" [uid=40-749091-com.cincro.zanvas.cobject.FolderCObject])

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance of reposting the files? Or e-mailing them to me if you prefer that?
I'll give you anything you want. Except for my fish maybe.
meneer_erwin@hotmail.com

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this singing goddess
At the end of 2006 I got a quick glimps of one of her videos.I find her a fresh breath of air in a trade that is crowded with tone deaf want to be`s. I will be watching this one ,she will bring us good things in the new year.
Mitch James II

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home