8.07.2006

They Might Be Giants: Live, Grant Park, Chicago, IL., 4th of July, 1992.

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I present to you fun nerd rockers They Might Be Giants! You have to be criminally "not happening" not to have heard of TMBG, so let's all pretend we have and move on with our lives. Responsible for my favorite TV theme song of all time (Malcolm In the Middle's "Boss of Me") and the utmostly rad Dial-A-Song service, I bring you one of my favorite boots of all time - an amazingly great sounding set performed on that day in July, 1992. And damn...that "Famous Polka" song is a-rocking!

Intro
Frankenstein
I Palindrome I
Twisting
Particle Man
The Guitar
The Statue Got Me High
The Famous Polka
Ana Ng
Your Racist Friend
Whistling in the Dark
Narrow Your Eyes
Birdhouse in Your Soul
Don't Let's Start
Dig My Grave

Buy TMBG.
Subscribe to free TMBG podcast.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im "happening" fortunately. i love those giant boys and this is every bit as awesome as you say.a big thankyou for putting it up. i know im not the boss of you now but having i palindromei and twisting on the same line might make some miss the second track, just thought i'd point it out. you're the best
jaylia strange

12:00 PM  
Blogger Esquirrel, yo! said...

Thanks JS. Fixed it.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Moka said...

i've never been able to understand them, let alone like them but I have heard of them. The boot is good though.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, wasn't one of these guys recently murdered with his family

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home