10.16.2006

M. Ward: KCRW Morning Becomes Eclectic Session, Sept. 28, 2006.

Everybody's favorite troubadour delivers an excellent set on KCRW Morning Becomes Eclectic show. Post-War is one of my favorite albums of 2006, and songs like "Eyes on the Prize" already have a comfortable seat on my top ten songs of the year so far. The full band sound on this album makes for a more enjoyable listening, and I find myself throwing this on anytime I am in the "martini" mood.

Intro
Chinese Translation
Post-War
Cosmopolitan Pop
Eyes on the Prize
Interview
Poison Cup
To Go Home
Right in the Head
Outro
Paul's Song

Buy Post-War.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the great songwriters of the last ten years. Certainly one of the finest live performers. Admittedly, I did miss him this last tour, but I can't beat myself up as I've seen him a number of times already.



cheers, baby
http://www.musichawk.com

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there any way you could repost these mp3s?
I have been looking for live stuff from him for some time.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home