11.06.2006

Bandwidth Issues

For those of you getting out of bandwidth messages, this is because I am still trying out the free basic account on box.net. The paid account comes with 20GB bandwidth a month, but I still haven't decided if I want to pay the 50 bucks for this service, seeing as I work very hard for the money and don't really get any from here. Still exploring the options, its go for it or bust, but I'll let you know soon enough.

For those of you who suggested that this problem never happened with Ezarchive, this is because you haven't seen the latest incarnation of that monster. Here's an example of how my music files look on Ezarchive right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Spaulding said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:12 AM  
Blogger Ryan Spaulding said...

I have encountered some of the same issues. To prevent this, I have been using about 50% mediamax hosting and 50% filexoom hosting. You can find them both through a simple search.

No complaints yet. Both are better than EzArchive.

4:13 AM  
Blogger Philippe said...

Agree Pierre, this ez archive is pure crap, I'm gonna change as well.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, $50? That seems a bit expensive. Why not just host your whole site somewhere like Mediatemple? $20 for 1,000 gigs of bandwidth. I only say MT because that's who I use, but there are many good hosts that give decent bandwidth for a reasonable price.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home