11.06.2006

Mel Redeemed: A New Job In Time Saves Lives

Crude cartoons aside, this is a happy post - dedicated to Mel or Ms. Havisham (as I have so often inapproprately psuedonymized her), one of my BFFs (like it or not, BFF is a worthy term), who is changing jobs tomorrow. As you would expect, I am very excited for her, because change is always good! This playlist also celebrates that workplace that makes you think of song titles like this, as well as some of Mel's favorite work bands/artists. Don't stop, Mel!

Humdrum Peter Gabriel
Five Years David Bowie
Wasting Time Jack Johnson
Wasted Time The Eagles
Weather With You Crowded House
Found a Job Talking Heads
Redemption Song Bob Marley & The Wailers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"This user out of bandwith." That is the message I get when I click the download box. And clicking the play box just hangs it up.
I'm just sayin'.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home