11.07.2006

Test Repost: The Arcade Fire 2001 Demos

Someone suggested I try filexoom so here. Looks promising - the direct linking is a plus. File management is a snap (no flash!) and there appears to be no bandwidth limits. Of course this means there's paid ads supporting the site, so it'll be great if you all went over and clicked on one ad at least.

To test this new host, here's a repost of the so-called Arcade Fire 2001 demos.
Winter For A Year
My Mind Is A Freeway
Accidents
Goodnight Boy
Asleep At The Wheel
In The Attic
Can't Let Go Of You
You Tried To Turn Away My Fears
Instrumental
The Great Arcade Fire

Other upcoming reposts: Mel Redeemed... & Thin Lizzy Peel Sessions.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep clicking but I don't hear anything!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Works like a dream. Thanks for the post. It's nice for the completist but not much else.





cheers, baby
http://www.musichawk.com

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks as though this has exceeded bandwidth... really too bad. repost perhaps??? would be awesome.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it appears there is a bandwidth limit. I'll echo anonymous' comment when I say REPOST! please?

1:56 PM  
Blogger Luneiro said...

Please, post them again! I love those demos and I lost them for an accident that I had with the computer.

3:19 PM  
Blogger OliverCarle said...

i know its been a while but is there any chance i could get these tracks off you? the links are all expired and useless now. my email address is:

olivercarle@gmail.com

thank you so much if you can!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home