12.17.2006

Regina Spektor: Live at Hotel Cafe, Los Angeles, CA., Jan 26, 2005

Since Begin to Hope (#4 on my Top 10 Albums of 2006, and the most listenable this year), I have set myself to scavenging for Regina Spektor stuff. Here's one of my favorite finds. Enjoy.

Ezra Pound
Carbon Monoxide
All the Rowboats
Poor Little Rich Boy
Open Up
Bobbin For Apples
That Time
Uh-Merica
High Fidelity
Prisoners
Reginasaurus

Limited bandwidth, go to the Hype Machine to listen if the links here stop working. Or buy some Regina Spektor records.

7 Comments:

Blogger Roland said...

Thanks a lot, as usual. Re: Hosting Problems (Redux): I *think* myDataBus might be your solution. They give you 5 gigs (!) and unlimited (as far as I can see) bandwidth for free. Seems too good to be true, although the only downside is that linking is a bit of a hassle, but give it a try.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

another overrated clone-
yes, go to the hype machine...
i couldn't have made that up

5:48 PM  
Blogger feather said...

I love her Ezra Pound voice.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you SOO much for posting these songs, Begin To Hope is such an amazing album. All The Rowboats is a beautiful song, x

3:47 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Thank you for the Regina! I can't get enough of her for the past two years or so...

1:23 PM  
Blogger Ribs said...

I love Regina! She is so talented!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you pleaseupload the file again...I love Regina and want to liste to these songs so badly.
Thanks

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home