1.10.2007

KNK Update

1. You'll notice the links to the Dylan show don't work no more. Dylan sets usually drive a lot of traffic here, and saps the hell out of bandwidth. Just checked my stats: visitors since that post = 5537. Links might work again tomorrow when the bandwidth resets, but until then, head over to my Hype Machine page to play the set.

2. Thanks to some of you good people who donated funds, coupons, and ideas to the file host search, bandwidth problems may soon be a thing of the past. I have signed up with a web host that offers a generous amount of bandwidth and space, and I am currently trying to wrap my head around the logistics of the host. All I ask when I move to this new system is that you do not hotlink my files, pleeeeeeseeeee.

3. Head to WMFU's Beware of the Blog to listen to the mp3 version of songs on that Velvet Underground rare acetate that fetched $25K on ebay.

4. I was going to post the second part of the Sebadoh set, but I notice rbally has it up. Head over to this excellent blog to grab it.

5. 2 Joanna Newsom non-album live tracks from 2004, and here and there stuff on my iTunes party shuffle right now

Man's Road Joanna Newsom
Be a Woman Joanna Newsom
CSS Suxxx CSS
Racing for the Prize The Flaming Lips
Cooking Scritti Politti

1 Comments:

Blogger Gomez said...

thanks for the show. i posted a dylan concert on my site which is also worth a listen.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home