1.07.2007

Sebadoh: Live, Shepherds Bush Empire, London, June 8, 1995.

Been away from this blog for sometime now - new year, more work responsibilities, and I have been shopping for vinyl LPs, which is definitely back in. Here's a list of the records I seek the most, just in case anyone here has any ideas where I can get them for less than ridiculous prices.
Sonic Youth: Daydream Nation
The Velvet Underground and Nico
The Smiths: The Queen is Dead
The Stones Roses: The Stones Roses
My Bloody Valentine: Loveless & Isn't Anything

Original pressings only, used or new.

Thanks to JS for his $50US donation, this blog might still be saved from bandwidth extinction. Looking around for a good file hosting service now, particularly one with a liberal amount of bandwidth, and ease of use. Apple iDisk is looking good, but it's more expensive than I anticipated (about $200 US for a 250GB bandwidth account). Well, JS got the ball rolling, so the end of bandwidth problems is in sight.

And finally, Part 1 of an excellent Sebadoh set.

Intro
Think (Let Tomorrow Bee)
Brand New Love
Too Pure
Rebound
Drama Mine
Magnets Coil
Careful
Sing Something
License To Confuse
Shit Soup
Crystal Gypsy

More later.

2 Comments:

Blogger planaria said...

sweet a sebadoh show that's not already up on freesofree.net! thanks.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I was there at that show and taped it too. My copy isn't too hot as I kept laughing at Lou's comments! I was never much of a bootlegger....

This is far better quality. Cheers!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home