2.18.2007

Josh Ritter: KCRW Morning Becomes Eclectic Session, June 9, 2006.

Singer-songwriter Josh Ritter will play my town tomorrow, at the Powerplant. As luck will have it, I am away on bizness early Tuesday morning, so yours truly can't make it, regrettably. I was hoping this would be my chance to launch myself into Ritter-love, as I have criminally neglected getting into his music up till now. Well, thank God for KCRW, I can at least approximate my loss.

Note: The files that follow are tagged to the date of recording, not the date the show aired.

Download single zip of all songs.
Intro  
Idaho

In The Dark

Girl In The War

A Good Man
Best For The Best

Interview With Nic
Other Side

Wolves

Thin Blue Flame


Josh's latest is The Animal Years.
Buy it at Insound!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please repost Sparklehorse live radio broadcast?

ThankU

7:30 PM  
Blogger Ms. Poshlust said...

Hey You! Long time no see/read! Hope all is well.. forgot how much I enjoy your blog. *smile* Hope you don't have to fly wherever you're going..
ms. p

4:53 PM  
Blogger Ms. Poshlust said...

No, Dawkins is good for nobody with an inkling of a soul. Or wanting to have a soul. *sigh* Lets just hope the pilot hasn't read him.
Best of luck!
ms. p

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home