2.02.2007

Yoko Ono: Exclusive Mp3

Say what you will about her, Yoko Ono's got groove. Shitloads of it in fact. Which is why I am definitely getting her upcoming remix album, Yes, I am a Witch. But that's not why I took some time off my Friday afternoon to write about Yoko - it is the badass remix of her orgasmic new wave song, "Kiss Kiss Kiss", that draws me nigh. Plus it's a collab with Peaches. Don't blame me, I haven't had this much excitement since Gunther touched our collective Tralala with the Ding Dong Song.

Kiss Kiss Kiss (featuring Peaches and Blow Up)

Read about and stream entire album here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Figured you'd know...
Did Novillero cancel their show for tomorrow?

7:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Man, why is everyone suddenly pimping Yoko? Because she hooked up with Peaches?? Ugh.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home