3.04.2007

News Updates

The new Feist album, The Reminder, has leaked all over the internet. Same goes for a certain mix of the new Wilco. Which leads me to ask - how the hell do albums, especially unfinished mixes, leak?

In other news, the splendid Leslie Feist will be in my town May 18th, at the Winspear. Tickets went on sale Friday, and in 20 mins, all the good seats were gone. I grabbed some seats, in the event friends were interested and did not know about the event yet. I got excellent seats of course, and so far have one ticket left that no has paid me for. Seat is in Orchestra Rear, Row M (vantage view). If you leave in E-city and would like to see Feist, email me or leave a comment. I'll trade the ticket for "face value cash" or vintage vinyl records.

Sample Feist, The Water.

Buy Let it Die & Open Season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home