4.18.2007

Forgotten But Not Forgotten, Day 1: Bright Eyes

This is nothing but a ploy to get myself to listen to all the albums in my iTunes library. You see, I have collected a massive amount of music (and a massive hole in my pocket) in this library, and it just so happens I play some a lot, and some never. So I decided to listen to one artist/band a day for the next 365 days. Chosen by "Party Shuffle" ballot: Open up Party Shuffle, refresh, artist at the top gets it for that day. As fair as the lottery.

Landlocked Blues (feat. Emmylou Harris)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn...he DOES have bright eyes.

classic song too.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was obsessed with having at least one play on all songs in my library too! got it done about a year ago. for the most part it was just going through bootlegs i didn't listen to all that often.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah ive done the same thing. ive also got a smart playlist now that adds every new song I havent played to keep it up to date!

its currently filled with a load of Bob Marley, Daft Punk and The Jayhawks.

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home