10.17.2007

Of Polls & More Polls

Thanks to those of you who were kind enough to take a second of your time to participate in this highly acclaimed poll, which is still ongoing. Personally, I'll pull for Josh or Sam too, and it appears most of you agree. However it did occur to me sometime yesterday (yes, that's how long it takes) that my poll question is too one-sided (typical man), so to redress my wicked ways, I have put up one for female singer-songwriters. Next poll coming up: pull both genders together and see who wears the crown. I am stoked.


And the musicalities, for those who need reminding:

He War Cat Power
Let it Die Feist
Dying Breed Marissa Nadler
I Wish I was the Moon Neko Case
A Love Song Nina Nastasia
When Under Ether PJ Harvey

As usual, like a song, buy a record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home