1.21.2008

My Aunt's Playlist: CBS/Pepsi Special Offer - Simon & Garfunkel/The Tremeloes

This is a special find - not sure how many of this are still in circulation. Google and Ebay searches confirm that this guy and this guy have one, so that makes me the third person who is known to possess one for now. Just in case you are a fan of The Tremeloes...

A-side: The Tremeloes Here Comes My Baby
B-side: Simon & Garfunkel The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)

Both from a 1967 7-inch single Pepsi-Cola Offer through CBS Records. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger alt-gramma said...

Yes, I liked this Tremeloes song very much. Reminds me of my high school days! Thanks for posting it.

How exciting to be able to travel to Africa! I hope you're having a great trip. The blog will still be here when you get back.
;)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful vinyl rips!! Incredibly rare, indeed, and it sounds amazing...

I you love vinyl, you might be interested in what we are sharing over at the tsururadio vinyl society at http://vinylsociety.tsururadio.com

=D

Peace, love, & LPs,
Tsuru
http://www.tsururadio.com

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home